Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Black and White Wednesday - Gallery #76

Welcome to Black and White Wednesday #76.  Many thanks for your diverse and delightful culinary images.  Even though I no longer preside over this event, and my participation has been spotty recently, I always find presenting this gallery a highly pleasurable pastime, one which I encourage you to consider.  It helps, of course, to have a thing for black and white. ; )  Cinzia of Cindystar has all the details on how you can join in.  I thank Ci for the opportunity to keep my hat in the ring, however irregularly. 

Haalo of  Cook Almost Anything - haalo AT cookalmostanything DOT com is currently hosting #77 and will have her gallery online Wednesday, Melbourne, Australia time. 

I will be stopping by all of your blogs tomorrow very soon to formally ooh and aah over each of your photographs.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy a little oohing and aahing yourselves.

~~~

5020lemonmeringuepie_bw800x600
Mmm...  π  - Elizabeth - blog from OUR Kitchen

~~~ 

 2MeenaGrapes
Grapes - Meena - Encourage Spice

~~~ 

8RajaniMintWater
Mint-Infused Water - Rajani - My Kitchen Trials

~~~  
3PriyaShadesofBrown
Shades of Brown - Priya - The Humpty Dumpty Kitchen

~~~
4ClaudiaTruffles
Slices of Bianchetti Truffles - Claudia - Food with a View

~~~
5SandraRoseHips
Rose Hips - Sandra - Dolce Forno

~~~
7SimonaPegHouse
Follow Me - Simona - Briciole

~~~ 

6SimonaPegHouse
A Must Stop on Hwy 101 - Simona - Briciole

~~~
9LynneChorizoRolls
Spicy Sausage Breakfast Rolls - Lynne - Cafe Lynnylu

~~~
10RosaOrientalCookies
Oh, Oriental Cookies, How I Love Thee! - Rosa - Rosa's Yummy Yums

~~~
11HaaloBorlottiBeans
Borlotti Beans - Haalo - Cook Almost Anything

~~~
12Cinzia
Pasca Rasucita - Cinzia - Cindystar

~~~
13Cinzia
Pasca Rasucita 2 - Cinzia - Cindystar

~~~
14UshaFoodCart
Food Cart in Central Park - Usha - Thru My Lens 

~~~
15Zorra
Mystery Plant - Zorra - Kochtopf

~~~
16TanusreeItalianEasterBreadinPreparation
Italian Easter Breads in Preparation - Tanusree - Ma Niche

~~~
17BharatiPurslane
Purslane - Bharati - Sizzling Indian Recipes

~~~
18BharatiFreshPeanutsandFrenchLentils
Fresh Peanuts and French Lentils - Bharati - Sizzling Indian Recipes

~~~

 Holi
Holi - Shri - Tiffin Carrier Antic/que's!

~~~ 
Rose Chintz Teapot
Tea Roses - Susan - The Well-Seasoned Cook


8 comments:

Simona said...

I see some really elegant images here. Thank you so much, Susan, for hosting.

Sandra dolce forno said...

Belle immagini Susan, delicate, gentili, appassionate...il B/W
è grande!
Baci.
Sandra

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for hosting the event.

Cheers,

Rosa

Rajani S said...

Lovely collection of B&W pictures!

Shri said...

Susan, many thanks!

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful array! I especially like your teapot.

Cindystar said...

What a rich and gorgeous gallery!
Thanks so much for hosting and Happy Easter to all! :-)

P.S.: you had a very great idea on giving birth to this event, a tru joy for the eyes!

Priya said...

Thank you for a lovely round up Susan. I love your photo - Somehow reminds me of my Mom's Tea Pots :)