Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Legume Love Affair #46 - The Round-Up

Welcome to MLLA #46.  After so very many months, it still gives me great pleasure to present a diverse palette of legume-based dishes to tickle your palate.  Thank you all for your talented contributions.  I would be proud and well fed to feast at any of your tables.  In the interest of time, I have simply featured a photograph, title, and contributor details rather than my traditional opening lines.  Although I have not abandoned the practice, I am sure you will agree that these fine recipes truly need no introductions.

Priya of Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes is currently guest hosting MLLA #47.  I have something in mind to prepare for her.  I hope you do, too.

And congratulations to Madhu of The Melting Pot.  Madhu has won the April random drawing and will, as a U.S. resident, enjoy both cookbook and product prizes.  I will be contacting Madhu shortly to make arrangements for delivery of her winnings. ~

 Janet

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 TetorDal
Mandira - Ahaar

1lisamungbeanstoordalwithgreenbeans
2taypeashootswithgarlicandgojiberries
Peashoots with Garlic and Gojiberries
Tigerfish - Teczape - An Escape to Food

~~~~~~~~~~~

3clairesplitpeapulao
Split Pea Pulao
Claire - Chez Cayenne

~~~~~~~~~~~

5simonaribollita copy

9 comments:

bellini said...

Another successful roundup. Everything looks delicious!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A splendid roundup! Everything looks anazing.

Happy Sunday!

Cheers,

Rosa

Simona said...

The roundup looks beautiful! It's brightens up the day to see such an array of colors and flavors first thing in the morning. Thank you so much, Susan.

tigerfish said...

Loving all the peas and beans dishes! I am still trying to incorporate more legume dishes in my daily meals. So, this is good inspiration. Thanks for the round up.

Cindystar said...

great recap!
I am enjoying so much fava beans and fresh peas until the season allows, suppose my next recipe will still feature them! :-)

Priya Yallapantula said...

Wow, what a great roundup dear !!!

Lana said...

A wonderful round-up, Susan! So many inspirational dishes!
BTW, I hope you are back with full force!

janet @ the taste space said...

Hey Susan, Sadly my Indian craving has not been quenched by this post.. it has only made it worse!

I think you missed my entry this month, though:
http://tastespace.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/mexican-spicy-citrus-black-beans-with-spinach/

otherwise, looks great!

Nitha said...

lovely round up...