Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery - Week #15

Welcome to Week #15 of Black and White Wednesday. The wall of this gallery is filled with yet more remarkable talent from our regulars, as well as still more new joiners. Thank you for making this event such a success. I expect to visit your posts of today as well as for Week #14. The last several days have gotten away from me with other projects and demands, so I have fallen behind with commenting. All will be up to date tomorrow. Part of my enjoyment in this event is spending some time on each of your posts with more than just a quick hello and a short compliment.

This week, I am presenting your photos in random order to improve each of your chances that you will be positioned earlier in the gallery. I want to ensure that everyone ultimately will enjoy the opening spot. This does require more work for me, but I want to be fair to all participants. I have also separated multiple contributions to distribute them evenly in order to avoid clustering like with like for a more diverse presentation.

Thanks again for sharing your always imaginative images for another great turnout for BWW. Take a bow! I'll see you next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

18PICKLESPICESIA
26SWEETSOFTPEAKSOFFLUFF
7CHURROSANYONEPAZ
22PIASCRIBBLES
10SAEEGARLICSALTANDPEPPER
9KADHYAAALIVING
A Living
Kadhyaa - Kadhyaa

~~~~~~~~~~

12KANKANAPUMPKINPATCH
35RESHMICUPCAKES

19PICKLESPICE2SIA
33SINGLEMALTSCOTCH
21BRONDIPPINGCHURROS
25SHUCHIINDIANGOOSEBERRIESSPICYTANGY
16LYNNEOLDCOOKBOOKSTILLLIFE
3JULIETHECAFE
The Cafe
Julie - Gourmet Getaways

~~~~~~~~~~

8CHINMAYIEPICKLEDBLACKPEPPER
Pickled Black Pepper
Chinmayie - Love Food Eat

~~~~~~~~~~

20ROSAHERBSATAGERMANMARKET
29SARASWATIINSTANTMULLUMURUKKU
Instant Mullu Murukku
Saraswati - Sara's Corner

~~~~~~~~~~~~

11LIGHTREADINGANYONERAJANI
2LIZISABELLAGRAPE
Isabella Grape with Vintage Cape Cod Chair
Liz - Bizzy Lizzy's Good Things

~~~~~~~~~~

34USHAMAKINGASANDWICHMYSPICYKITCHEN
Phulka (Wheat Tortilla)
13PUMPKINPATCH2KANKANA
36BRIIPEPPERPLANT
31WALNUTSJULIANADELANDGABEL
Walnuts
Julia - Nadel & Gabel

~~~~~~~~~~~

38SUKANYACOCONUTSWEETBALLS
Coconut Sweetballs
Sukanya - Saffron Streaks

~~~~~~~~~~~

27SANDEEPAYOUNGHANDSATPLAY
17LYNNEJAMIEOLIVERSFIFTEENRESTAURANT

24LAURAFRITATTAINGREDIENTS
4ANNAOLIVES
Olives
Anna - Adobo Down Under

~~~~~~~~~~

6ARCHANATHEMADSCIENTISTSKITCHEN
32SOURDOUGHBREADWITHWALNUTSANDDRIEDTOMATOESJULIA

14SIMONATHEGROCERYBOAT
28HAALOITALIANMARKET
5SRADONEWASHINGUP
1LIZNUTORIUS
Nutorius!
Liz - Bizzy Lizzy's Good Things

~~~~~~~~~~~~

23CODRUTATWOSOURDOUGHSTARTERS

Cast Iron Grill BWW
Cast Iron Grill Pan
Susan - The Well-Seasoned Cook

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the round-up, Susan! Like how your photo reflects the graininess between the ridges of the pan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Susan. I'm new here. It's a wonderful feling to be part of this project. I'm sorry I missed all the weeks before. I've never realised how quicly time flies :) I'll put a reminder to know when Wednesdays are coming.
    There are a lot of impressive pictures here. The pumpkins one made me smile.
    best wishs, Codruta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images, as always, elegantly presented. Thank you so much, Susan, for another feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan!! I just fell in love with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another series of amazing pictures! I love those B&W Wednesdays...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, gorgeous, fantastic, superb... I can go on and on...
    thank u Susan once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute feast for the eyes. Thanks for sharing this roundup - I've found some food/photo blogs I must check out!


    Would love to start participating in B+W Wed, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This week my favourite: Lady selling churos;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many awesome Black & White photos in this post! What talent!

    Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely round up.Hope to participate soon.Thank you for the kind words,it's really encoraging.

    ReplyDelete