Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Herb Blogging #299 - The Round-Up




Although I have hosted many, many events in the last four years, Weekend Herb Blogging will always hold a special place for me. Given the breadth of ingredients from which to choose from, the creativity and discoveries are limitless. It is always pure pleasure when I hear from Haalo of Cook Almost Anything at Least Once to arrange yet another stint at hosting this fun and fanciful event.

As usual, this round-up does not fail to live up to expectations. You'll find many innovative recipes and novel ingredients that will either make you terribly hungry or curious...or both. Thanks to all who have participated. And thanks to Haalo for entrusting me with this very enduring food-blogging event.

Simona of Briciole is now hosting WHB #300. I do hope you can find the time to prepare something to send her way. I have been particularly under the gun lately, but I do have something special in mind to send to her by week's end. The more, the merrier.





Mint Sun Tea
Graciana - Erbe in Cucina

~~~~~~~~~~

Tomato Jam
Kalinda - Wheat-Free Meat Free

~~~~~~~~~~~




13 comments:

  1. A great array of unique dishes: the creativity on display here is simply amazing. Thanks for the lovely roundup, Susan. I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for WHB #300 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing roundup! Great recipes.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what the feast.Great picks.Some of them I have seen,some of tehm checking out.You are greta host:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting round-up, with many different ingredients and new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful lineup, with so many delicous treats to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful round-up. I always learn so much when I visit here. I don't often comment but I wanted you to know that I'm here and appreciate the time you take to do this for us. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Moly... more bookmarks for me. So many deliciously tantilizing recipes! Thanks for compiling it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous round-up full of so many unique ingredients and dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an array of flavorful dishes. Eggplant and peanut butter! The avocado soup sounds refreshing. There's so many lovely looking dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing round up! Will try and get onto this as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting Susan, am a bit late in replying but am still trying to get over the jetlag. Once again another fabulous display of delights for WHB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely round up - I agree with you that WHB is such a great showcase for creativity and new ways with old (or new) ingredents

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, all! I appreciate every comment. It's good to see some new (yet familiar) names leave kind words. Happy to host, and expect to again in next several months.

    ReplyDelete