Thursday, December 16, 2010

Congratulations to ....



(Graphic: Microsoft Free Clip Art)

of the blog, Bittersweet. Hannah has won a copy of A Life in Balance by Meg Wolff, courtesy of the author and publisher. Hannah was the lucky seventh commenter on my recent review post, and was selected by

RANDOM.ORG

I received a total of twenty-nine comments. Two were omitted (one friend; one latecomer).

Hannah, I will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements to ship your prize to you. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks to all who participated in the giveaway. Your very thoughtful comments are much appreciated. I wish you all good health and happiness. See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Hannah! And hope you both have a happy and healthy holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe it- I never win anything! Oh, this is so exciting, thank you so much! Looking forward to that email. :)

    ReplyDelete