Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekend Herb Blogging #259 - Here This Week

LOGO_edited-1

I am very pleased to announce that I am currently hosting yet another round of Weekend Herb Blogging, the popular weekly food blogging event, going strong in its fifth year. The rules are easy to follow, and you still have plenty of time to send me a recipe post before the Sunday, November 14, deadline. The round-up will be online Monday, November 15.

I will be preparing an easy recipe with green plantains, although if I don't get cracking, they will ripen right before my eyes.

Big thanks to all who have already sent in their posts, and special thanks to Haalo of Cook Almost Anything at Least Once for another opportunity to host this always fun and low-stress event.

PlantainCoupleFinalOriginalSmall

3 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely photo of a very difficult subject to shoot. Great job! I have sent you my entry for WHB#259.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I can't wait to see the roundup!

Cheers,

Rosa

Ricki said...

Aaargh! How could I have missed ANOTHER MLLA?? And FIVE YEARS??? Wow. I thought I remembered when you first started it, but that can't be, since I've only been blogging 3 years!

I did make an amazing, delicious chickpea breakfast "pizza," but it's part of a giveaway on my blog--is it eligible? Well, I always love reading the roundups, anyway! :)