Friday, June 25, 2010

Bar Cookies - Sugar High Friday #67 - The Round-Up

Sweets for the sweet, that's what I'm offering up tonight for Bar None - Sugar High Friday # 67 - Bar Cookies, the latest incarnation of The Domestic Goddess' Sugar High Fridays series (Thank you, Jennifer!). Whether you choose to peer inside the gilded picture parade for a quick look, or linger over the buffet below it, there's something special for everyone, from classic to courageous. I am charmed, as always, by your creativity, hospitality, and warmth. Thank you for sharing your recipes. It's good to see fond friends and fresh faces. You're always welcome here.



Mars Bar Block
Jacqueline - Tinned Tomatoes

~~~~~~~~~~

Lemon Squares
Akheela - Torview Toronto

~~~~~~~~~~

Brownies
Cinzia - Cindystar

~~~~~~~~~~


Apricot Cashew Chewy Bars
Susan - The Well-Seasoned Cook

Please let me know if there are any omissions or errors. Have a lovely weekend!

22 comments:

  1. What a lovely, sweet-filled round-up! Thanks for hosting, Susan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful round up

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful roundup! Everything looks so tempting!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant roundup. I want to eat them all, but my waist says no. Will just have to ration myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome roundup. Love the Almond Chocolate larabars. Want to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! everything looks tempting..lovely roundup..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a beautiful round-up, Susan! I can see so many new ideas here, for enticing treats to make for my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, your round up-is positively gorgeous... Thank you for the inspiration for weeks to come! :-) I have bookmarked this post for many days of happy baking... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just gained 5 pounds scrolling down the pag:D Great job everyone:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing collection Susan. Love it. My mind is already working on to try some of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely roundup! So many recipes to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice round up Susan. I see a few bars that I am looking forward to making. Thank you for putting it all together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great collection!
    would like a bite of each with my coffee now!
    thanks for hosting and have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome roundup.
    Well done to all, some of the clicks are really professional ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susan, what a lovely roundup, so many yummy cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely roundup and now I know where to look for perfect cookie recipes. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely list of goodies! The rice crispies look irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful collection. Thanks for all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I LOVE bar cookies!! What a faantastic round-up - lots here to keep me busy baking all year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great round-up. Thanks, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These all look so good! Where can I ind out about this month's event?

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh boy....all those bars make my mouth pour water like a stream. lol =)

    absolutely deeelicioush

    ReplyDelete