So close, yet so far. Last August, I made sure to purchase my BlogHer 2010 Full Conference Pass for August 6-7, 2010, at the New York Hilton as soon as they were available. I'd missed out on three events in the past and was leaving nothing to chance, especially since this year's extravaganza is in my own backyard. Chance, however, has conspired against me nonetheless. I've got a conflict. Though I am disappointed, my cloud has a silver lining for someone else: I'm giving my pass away - free, gratis, and for nothing. This is a sold-out event with many wishing they'd purchased their passes sooner. All you have to do is leave a rule-complying comment (see rules below) on this announcement post by 11:59 p.m. NY time, Thursday, April 29. I will randomly select a winner and announce her/his name and blog name on Friday, April 30. Even if you can't personally benefit from the drawing, perhaps you know someone who would like to attend. I would be very appreciative if you could get the word out. Good Luck, Everyone!
1) One (1) BlogHer 2010 Full Conference Pass will be awarded to one (1) blogger, female or male, who maintains a blog regardless of subject matter. This drawing is not limited to food bloggers.
2) Only one (1) comment entry per blogger.
3) Eligibility is restricted to bloggers only. Sploggers, corporate representatives, PR agents, or other business interests will be automatically removed from the pool of entries.
4) You must state the name you blog under, and the name and link to your blog in your comment. If your contact information is not plainly available on your blog, please also include it in your comment. No anonymous entries can be considered. If you are the winner, you must provide me with your full first and last name so that I can authorize the event organizer to transfer the pass to your ownership under your name. The event organizer will then directly email the pass to you.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
1) This giveaway has no sponsorship. It was purchased by me and it is being awarded as a prize by me. I have no professional nor personal relationships with BlogHer.
2) This giveaway is strictly limited for the admittance to the full two-day conference agenda. It does not include transportation to nor from the event, nor any lodgings. Transportation and lodging are the responsibility of the attending winner.
3) My personal friends and family members are not eligible to win.