Friday, February 27, 2009

REMINDER: MY LEGUME LOVE AFFAIR - EIGHTH HELPING


A quick reminder to let you know that the February event is drawing to a close. This is probably more of a nudge to myself, since I haven't even pulled my own recipe together yet. ; } I am happy to include latecomers, but once the round-up is posted, all subsequent recipes are to be directed to Laurie of Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska, hosting the March edition of MLLA - Ninth Helping. Look sharp for her announcement coming soon. Laurie has chosen an enormously appetizing and fun cookbook for the next random drawing. I am so smitten with it that I have ordered a copy for myself as well as for the winner of the next round.

BIG THANKS to every one of you who has generously sent in dozens of fabulous recipes. I have received so many in the last few days that I am still sorting through them. If I haven't acknowledged you yet, please know that you didn't get lost in my spam filter (I am very meticulous to check it), but just haven't worked my way through all the emails.

The round-up is scheduled for late next week and will include the announcement of that one lucky winner of Cynthia's lovely new cookbook. I'm looking so very forward to it!

1 comment:

ejm said...

I just learned about this event from Katie (Thyme for Cooking). And what a great idea it is. I'll try to get things together to join in officially at Laurie's and will have to content myself with looking at the roundups for the other helpings.

-Elizabeth